Brand New Amazon Echo Spot Smart Speaker & Alexa Voice Recognition & Control, Heather Grey
- Amazon Echo connects to Alexa-a cloud-based voice service-to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, check your calendar, weather, traffic and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Just ask for a song, artist or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on Echo devices in different rooms, available for Amazon Music, TuneIn and Spotify; Bluetooth not supported. Echo can also play audiobooks, radio stations, news briefings and more.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device, the Alexa App or Skype. Also, quickly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- New speaker with Dolby processing that fills the room with immersive, 360° omnidirectional audio, and delivers crisp vocals, deep bass, and clear highs at louder volumes.
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction-even while music is playing.
- Just ask Alexa to control your compatible smart lights, switches, TVs, thermostats and more
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to request an Uber, order a pizza, get train times, and more.
- Amazon Echo is a hands-free speaker you control with your voice. Echo connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, answer questions, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, news, sports scores, weather and more. All you have to do is ask.Surround 360° Audio StreamingThe 2nd generation Amazon Echo has a 2.5” down-firing woofer and 0.6” tweeter, delivering crisp vocals and dynamic bass throughout the room. You can play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more. With Amazon Music, you can search by lyrics, time period, or let Alexa pick the music for you. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible, podcasts, radio stations, news briefings and more. Want to play music on an Echo in another room? Now with multi-room music, you can tell Alexa to play across your Echo devices available for Amazon Music and TuneIn, with Spotify coming soon (Bluetooth is not supported). Tell Alexa to play jazz in the kitchen, top pop in the living room, or play the same song downstairs.Smart & Skillful SpeakerUse Amazon Echo to switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, turn up the thermostat while reading in your favourite chair or dim the lights from the couch to watch a film, all without lifting a finger. Echo works with lights, locks, switches, thermostats and more from WeMo, Samsung SmartThings, Philips Hue, Hive, Netatmo, Tado°, Tp-link, Nest and more.Voice Recognition & ControlWith Amazon Echo, you can easily talk to anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App, no tapping or searching is required. Additionally, you can send messages via voice or text to anyone with an Echo device or the Alexa App. Let your household know when dinner is ready, ask someone for help with a chore or remind the kids to go to sleep, without having to raise your voice. With the Drop In feature enabled for room-to-room calling, quickly connect with Echo devices in your home.